Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HOME


The yellow pin marks my house in Stevens Point, WI. The wooded area is Schmeekle reserve where the University in Stevens Point owns and has quarantined into their own wildlife preservation. No hunting or motorized vehicles allowed in the forest there. They do allow you to fish though, and even though there wasn't a beach, it was never a problem when a few of us went for a swim. Some people don't like lake water, personally I love it. I don't mind a few weeds on the feet haha. The green path shows the bike or walk path i used to take when I wanted to go from home to the lake. I would just to get out of the house or if I needed somewhere to think. My friends and I had a small paddle boat hidden in the bushes near the lake and would paddle out to the island. I won't post what went on out there, but you can make your own assumptions haha. We had a lot of fun though. I go back to the lake and make a trip out to the island by myself every time I get to go back home. Brings back some good memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment